Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any trading agreement or other contract or arrangement between the Client and the digital marketing company SEO by MG (“Company”).
1. Services: Subject to all terms and conditions set forth herein, Company shall provide the marketing services, campaigns, advertising, and programs as agreed upon in the contract.
2. Fees: The Client shall pay the Fees as stated in the contract for the services provided. All Fees are non-refundable.
3. Duties and Responsibilities of the Client: The Client shall, at all times during the contract, cooperate with and act in good faith towards Company. The Client shall, on request, undertake such acts and provide source materials as Company requires to incorporate into the Works. The Client shall not employ the services of any other search engine optimization or pay-per-click company other than the Company. The Client shall not create duplicate sites, content, pages, redirects, or doorway pages to their website. The Client shall provide the Company with log-in information (FTP username and password) to allow the Company to gain access to the Client’s website.
4. Cancellation: The Client may cancel the contract with written notice 30 days in advance. The company reserves the right to cancel any or all provided services at any time. The company agrees to provide the client with written notice of cancellation.
5. Warranties: The Company warrants that the services provided under this contract shall be performed professionally and per industry standards.
6. Limitation of Liability: The company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from this contract, or the services provided.
7. SEO by MG Cancellation: SEO by MG reserves the right to cancel any or all provided services at any time. SEO by MG agrees to provide the client with written notice of cancellation.
8. General Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions shall form a binding contract between the Client and the Company and constitute the entire agreement between the Client and the Company. These terms and conditions shall apply to any trading agreement, contract, or arrangement between the Client and the Company. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of the contract the Client may propose and shall not be varied or amended unless agreed in writing and signed by the Company.